zh : 中文 1977

输入
筛选
  •     已验证的翻译
  •     等待验证的翻译
原来的 翻译 行动
You have successfully attached your Patreon account ! 您已成功附加您的 Patreon 帐户!  编辑
You have already attached your Patreon account ! 您已经附加了您的 Patreon 帐户!  编辑
This Patreon account is already linked to another user ! 此 Patreon 帐户已链接到另一个用户!  编辑
This Twitter account is already linked to another user ! 此 Twitter 帐户已链接到另一个用户!  编辑
Connect your Patreon account 连接您的 Patreon 帐户  编辑
Patreon Patreon  编辑
Will be used to unlock packages with your Patreon account. 将用于使用您的 Patreon 帐户解锁包裹。  编辑
Will be used to sign in with your Twitter account. 将用于使用您的 Twitter 帐户登录。  编辑
Two-step Authentication ready 两步验证准备就绪  编辑
Confirmed! You have signed up for the login verification for @%s.  编辑
Two-step authentication is now enabled ! 现已启用两步验证!  编辑
The code you entered is invalid. 您输入的代码无效。  编辑
Backup code successfully reset ! 备份代码成功重置!  编辑
When you log in, %s will perform additional checks to protect your account from possible hackers.  编辑
Get the backup code 获取备用代码  编辑
If you loose access to your device, you can use this code to confirm your identity. It can only be used once. 如果您无法访问您的设备,您可以使用此代码来确认您的身份。它只能使用一次。  编辑
Print 打印  编辑
Configure your security application 配置您的安全应用程序  编辑
From your security application, follow the steps to set up a new account. When prompted, scan the following QR code with your camera. You will then have to do a quick test. 在您的安全应用程序中,按照步骤设置新帐户。出现提示时,使用相机扫描以下二维码。然后,您必须进行快速测试。  编辑
You can not scan the code ? 不能扫码?  编辑
From your security application, enter the following key : 从您的安全应用程序中,输入以下密钥:  编辑
Scan QR code instead 改为扫描二维码  编辑
Use your security application to generate a code and enter it below. 使用您的安全应用程序生成代码并在下方输入。  编辑
How does two-step authentication works 两步验证的工作原理  编辑
When you log in, you will need to provide a login code. 登录时,您需要提供登录代码。  编辑

54 / 80