Topic : How to make package replace "?" Icon Closed

How to make package replace "?" Icon

Like the title, i want to change the "?" Icon to my icon

Thủ Thuật Apple

About what "?" icon you speak please?

There should be a "?" Icon on custom section (forget to put a package on my custom section, cuz cydia load slow and i dont have much time)

Most repo have their icon package to replace those "?" Icon

Thủ Thuật Apple

Don't forget to click on "Build your package" or "Rebuild your package" if you make changes, i see than your section package has not created. After, i think your custom section needs to contain at least one package to be displayed on Cydia.

Here is the "?" icon i talk about

Thủ Thuật Apple

I just built your package, refresh cydia and download your repo icon package please. \ud83d\ude00

This post has been edited by @Relisiuol at .

So that means the status bar icon i set for status bar section will replace the question mask?

So other custom sections will have the same status bar icon or just the icon i set for each sections?

Thủ Thuật Apple

So that means the status bar icon i set for status bar section will replace the question mask?

Yes if package is in status bar theme section.

So other custom sections will have the same status bar icon or just the icon i set for each sections?

Other custom sections have icon uploaded, you can edit icon, but you can't edit section name.

Don't forget to click on "Rebuild your package" to update your "Repo Icon" package

This post has been edited by @Relisiuol at .

Ok thanks

Thủ Thuật Apple